14th November 09
- The couple biking east down Lake in identical matching South Minneapolis Autumn Fixie-Riding Uniforms (head-to-toe skintight red flannel)?
- The blond party girl in the seasonally inappropriate but absolutely mesmerizing shimmering black retro silver-spangled Edie Sedgewick minidress staggering towards the northbound LRT platform in stilleto heels?
- The surprisingly young-looking Minneapolis cop at the Stop and Shop at 18th Avenue whose attire seemed to be a deeply felt homage to Seth Rogen in Superbad, right down to what actually appeared to be a puka shell necklace?
- The handsome, forlorn-looking Mexican man, also at the Stop and Shop, in the Don Henley-style unbuttoned mustard denim shirt and white cowboy hat and a mustache that split the difference between Tav Falco and John Waters?
- The Somali teenager in the deerstalker cap and ’70s-style tuxedo t-shirt that walked past me at 13th Avenue?
ANSWER: Number 5, no contest. That kid was awesome. Where do you even get those t-shirts anymore?